Scomi Energy Services Bhd (“SESB”), listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, is a subsidiary of Scomi Group Bhd providing services to the oil and gas, and coal industries. Combining the skills and technology of each of our core businesses, in the oilfield services, offshore support vessels, marine logistics and production enhancement technology, we provide our clients with comprehensive integrated upstream drilling services and marine logistics solutions.
Backed by over 60 years of experience and expertise, we bring to our clients an extensive portfolio of products and services:
- High-performance drilling fluids solutions and related engineering services,
- State-of-the-art drilling waste management equipment and solutions,
- High-quality multi-drilling services including completion, well-bore, clean up and cementing services,
- Varied range of offshore support vessels,
- Top-of-the-class production enhancement chemicals
Combining SESB’s synergies in oilfield and marine services across 42 locations in 21 countries, the enlarged entity aims to capitalise on opportunities and create value for our clients and business partners. With its technical expertise, proven product performance and quality service, SESB brings together a complete value chain that has the potential to optimise business performance.
SESB has ventured into the development of marginal field via its joint venture company, Ophir Production Sdn Bhd, comprising of Octanex Pte Ltd, Scomi D&P Sdn Bhd (a subsidiary of SESB) and Vestigo Petroleum Sdn Bhd. It received a risk service contract ("RSC") from Petronas. This contract is a significant milestone towards building integration capability and increases SESB’s service offerings.